Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tutorial: Kat 2.0

Kat Von D again?? *aarrggghh* is that what your saying?? well this one is a million times better!!! My last Kat look was "aight" wasnt bold or dark enough to be deemed Kat Von D. So i recently saw the season finale of i dont know what season but she was a wearing a bright blue with blue glitter, you all know im a sucker for glitter! im not sure what she had on her other eye..... might have been gold. I decided to go green, i say red is my favorite color but i think it might be green. lol i do alot of green looks, maybe its just my favorite eyeshadow color. Im love love loving wearing 2 color eyeshadows so i need to stop calling them Kat Von D anything cause im going to be doing them often!
FYI: those Jesses Girl Sparklers, the glitter is great but dont bother using the "application liquid" or that ridiculous wand!! It was insane, the wand shifted my eyeshadow and the liquid creased my eyeshadow, i just ended up using my finger it worked so much better. Your hands are always your best tool. 20 minutes after applying the glitter it was all over my cheeks! I seriously need to invest in some mixing medium. I have tried the homemade mixing medium 1 part water and 1 part glycerin but instead of water i used Visine, it works fairly well. The glitter didnt budge it stayed put but what did happen was creasing of my eyeshadow, i only used it on my bottom lash line i havent tried it on my lid. Now this Cherry Bomb lipstick is the poo!

BLUE EYE:
Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in Distress
Jesses Girl Pigment in Secret Weapon
MAC E/S in Bang On Blue
Wet N Wild Pride Palette Matte Navy Blue
Glam Couture Cosmetics E/S in Snowflake
Jesses Girl Sparklers glitter in Royal Blue


GREEN EYE:
Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in Envy
Jesses Girl Pigment in Kiwi Rose
MAC E/S in Wondergrass
MAC E/S Bottle Green
Glam Couture Cosmetics E/S in Snowflake
Jesses Girl Sparklers glitter in Ocean Spray
BLUSH:
MAC Alls Good Beauty Powder
MAC MSF Soft n Gentle
MAC MSF Cheeky Bronze


LIPS:
Jordana Lipliner Plush Red
Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Cherry Bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment