Friday, January 29, 2010

Lady GaGa Inspired Look

SO! My idol Lady GaGa has become my new HERO! I swear! i love her music, her individuality her style and shes GORGEOUS! This morning i had no idea what i was gonna do with my make up. I know i wanted something smokey and dark but i didnt want to do classic smokey eye or a bright color with black, i wanted something different. so who do i look to for inspiration?! LADY GAGA! i googled..... and came across this picture with the fabulous Cindy Lauper! ya know? Girls just wanna have fun"? "She-Bop"? "The Goonies"?!......... Am i OLD?!?!? lol anyways. These amazing women are part of MAC VIVA GLAM Spring Campaign 2010!! So yes this is why Lady GaGa is my new hero. I was so excited! haha i think im super behind on this news but i was happy non the less. I Loved the make up on both of them but of course Lady GaGa spoke louder to me. It took me awhile to get it where i wanted it but here it is!! I didnt take pics of the products but ill just list them.


1) NYX Jumbo Pencil in Gold as a base

2) MAC Pigment in Mega Rich on the lid

3) MAC eyeshadow in Brown Script above the crease

4) MAC Pigment in Old Gold on the center of the lid

5) Ardell Defining Powder in Mink in the crease

6) MAC Pigment in Rose Gold in the tear duct

7) MAC eyeshadow in Carbon in the crease for depth

8) NYX eyeshadow in Barely There as a highlight




Cheeks:

NYX Blush in Dolly

MAC Soft n Gentle Mineralized Skinfinish as a highlight


Lips:

NYX Lipliner in Rose

MAC Lipstick in Up The Amp

Loreal HIP Jelly Balm in Plush


No comments:

Post a Comment