Friday, July 2, 2010

Tutorial: Goldschlager

I didnt really know what i was going to do for make up on this day. I just went through on of my drawers and picked up the first eyeshadow i saw, turns out i picked up "Gilded" Metallic Eyeshadow Duos from Loreal. I remember like it was yesterday when i got this eyeshadow. I was in LABOR! and my husband took me to Target! My mom was always telling me that i needed to walk so labor would be easier...... well my husband made me walk while i was having contractions! I may have been in horrible unexplainable pain every 20 min but i walked my butt to the cosmetics aisles. So when i was finished with the look and it came down to lips i kinda knew i wanted to go red, it looks very "classic glamour" to me.

I tried something new with my eyebrows that day i have been wanting to do them reddish to match my hair for awhile (thanks Vivian!) but now that my hair is darker i thought it would look really cool. I love when im right lol I have been doing them like this since then i know i might have to go brown with certain eyeshadow looks but for now its been working for me. I have also rediscovered my love for MAC Studio Fix Powder. I ran out of foundation awhile ago and i started to use my studio fix in the mean time and im loving it! I still like my foundation but i like how i can just throw on my powder sometimes and still get that full coverage opaque-ness.


EYES:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (all over the lid to brow bone)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Gold (blended up to the crease)
Loreal Gilded Metallic Eyeshadow Duo
Gilded Duo: Gold E/S (on the lid, blended up)
MAC Carbon E/S (outter corner of the lid, blended up)
Gilded Duo: Black & Gold E/S (over Carbon)
MAC Blanc Type or Shroom E/S (brow bone highlight)

CHEEKS:
MAC Eversun Beauty Powder Blush LMTD ED.
im no sure if i wore a highlight lol

LIPS
Jordana Lipliner in Cabaret (line and filled in)
Wet N Wild Mega Stay Lipstick in Stoplight Red 911D


1 comment:

  1. yay! the eyebrows look great! (as does your makeup of course!)

    ReplyDelete